An Attitude Of Gratitude
An attitude of gratitude is important for me to create a successful life.
When I practice feeling grateful, I look at all areas of my life. My practice is I write the 5 things I am grateful for every day. I use pencil and paper, tools from the earth. It’s much more powerful for me to stay in the feeling of gratitude when I use the written word.
It is my belief that feeling grateful for
Here are 5 things I am grateful for today.
1. I am so happy and grateful for a second chance to keep my family together.
2. I am so happy and grateful that I passed my Equus Coaching certification with the Koelle Institute for Equus Coaching! This was my dream come true for the past 2 years!
3. I am so happy and grateful that I have the flexibility in my work schedule to drop off and pick up my daughter at her bus stop each school day.
4. I am so happy and grateful that I have an opportunity to help host my family for Thanksgiving dinner. I am looking forward to some great food, great wine
5. I am so happy and grateful for the support from my coach. Yes, most successful people have a coach.
What are you grateful for? I’m curious.
Certified Equus Life & Business Coach & Shamanic Reiki Master Teacher